You can use the Simultaneous Ring to link your main number to your mobile or office assistant.
Note: While SimRing provides a simple mechanism for linking to alternate numbers we recommend limiting its use for an individual number owner needing to link their main phone to one or two alternates, such as a mobile. For more sophisticated call flows also review the Forwarding and Trunking, Call Queuing, or Auto Attendant features. When using a mobile number in simultaneous ring, if the call is answered by the mobile, an outbound call will be charged at the rates of your current plan.
- Log into your account.
- Select Switchboard.
- Select the phone number you require Simultaneous Ring on.
- Select Inbound.
- Open the dropdown box Simultaneous Ring.
- Set your target numbers (up to 5).
- Turn Active toggle on.
- Select availability hours.
- Choose ring delay time (in seconds).
- Save changes.